A downloadable VR app for Windows
Put on a VR headset and become the xkcd characters. Look down and see your stick-man body! Set up cells with props and text and take screenshots to make your own xkcd-inspired comics.
Screenshots are saved to your Documents/xkcd folder.
This was made as part of the itch.io xkcd Game Jam and the Winnipeg Winter Game Jam 2017.
- Be one of 8 xkcd characters (VR as mocap)
- Choose from 12 props
- Make speech bubbles with a virtual keyboard
- Compose wide, regular or narrow comic cells
- Switch between light and dark themes
- Take screenshots to make your own comics
- Switch between comic and mirrored view on 2nd screen output
Requires Oculus Rift or HTC Vive.
- Vive support added!Nov 21, 2017